Responsibilities:- Collecting information about the regional market
- Analysis of market information and, based on the results of the analysis, development of a strategy for the presentation of goods (services, works).
- Provision of a weekly/monthly OKB-AKB report on the SKU
- Conducting regular work on the consideration of requests and complaints of clients and their solution
- Scheduled visits to the assigned territory
- Responsibility for the implementation of sales and development plans, and for increasing quantitative and qualitative distribution in the assigned territory
- Training of sales representatives in sales technology, negotiation methods, and transaction methods
- Active participation in the preparation and implementation of new forms of work with clients, improvement of old ones.
Requirements:• higher or secondary special education
• methods of information processing using modern technical means of communication and communication, computer Word, Excel, Doctor Sales
• knowledge of the basics of Time management, DSPM, FIFO, SMART, Visit steps, working with objections, ethics of business behavior
• good knowledge of the market, its conjuncture, features and specifics, principles of organization of trade in the territory.
• good knowledge of Russian, Uzbek languages
• proven experience in sales, trade marketing
• Personal qualities: presentable appearance, sociability, punctuality, proactivity, ability to negotiate, stress resistance, flexibility, commercial acumen.
Conditions:- Official employment under the Labor Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Schedule 6/1 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Technical equipment (laptop, mobile phone, corporate communication);
- Financial motivation.